COCOON and durability
It is no secret that durability is one of COCOON’s most valuable assets. Therefore we keep evolving and our engineers spend much of their time searching for new technologies to make things even better than they already are.
NEW COCOON installation system
New revolutionary build-in system for all COCOON is available now.
The new system has some features which will enhance the ease of installation dramatically:
- Made in the highest grade AISI 316L stainless steel, in compliance with all major certifications
- All components on one frame, for super fast installation
- Handles can be installed with levers pointing up-or downwards
- Ceramic cartridges to be installed with the exterior parts, so impossible to damage during installation
- Possibility to change exterior parts and thus the colours even after years of use
- Optional dry-wall frames for depth regulation and easy installation available
- Optional NPT outlets for USA plumbing system
AISI 316L stainless steel
As one of the leading brands in the industry, COCOON manufactures stainless steel taps and showers in marine grade 316L stainless steel for increased corrosion resistance and to meet the highest hygienic requirements. Both installation and exterior parts are machined from this noble material to guarantee everlasting performance and durability.
New thermostatic mixer for Piet Boon Collection
We added a new item with a lot of significance to the Piet Boon Bathroom Collection:
a thermostatic mixer with a diverter. This new product comes with the latest Easy Installation build in system and is totally made from 316L stainless steel. It features the minimalistic Piet Boon handles and can be used in numerous combinations as with a hand shower set, a wall mounted spout, a floor mounted bath spout or rain shower set
This item will become one of COCOON’s flagship items as it will be the next big thing in terms of usability, safety, design and durability, all brought together in a hi-tech enclosure.